You will be part of a team responsible for the processing of prescriptions, dispensing duties, inventory management and other administrative duties.
- Process prescriptions and dispense medications, according to set standards and guideline
- Provide medication counselling to patients
- Handle simple prescription interventions
- Manage drug inventory which includes stock replenishment, conducting stock counts and inventory checks
- Supervise and provide training to new pharmacy technicians/assistants
- Assist pharmacists in simple projects
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science or GCE 'O' Level with a Certified Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Good patient relation and communication skills
- Good team player and self-motivated.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693