- Global Process Rotating Equipment MNC
- Office location: West
- Must have Vibration Analysis exp
Experience in vibration analysis of rotating equipment, In site dynamic balancing, laser alignment, motor current signature analysis (MCSA), oil analysis. He/ she will participate in performing condition monitoring and vibration survey of all rotating equipment such as Turbine, Compressor, Blower, Pump, Gearbox and Fan. To oversee a team of technicians/data collectors and manage assigned plant sites, customers
- Manages and executes vibration monitoring contract.
- Performs Vibration Services activities, such as setting up vibration monitoring program, perform analysis and troubleshooting.
- Monitoring data acquisition of predetermined equipment, evaluating the collected data, reporting any findings with recommendations to customers and support in implementing the corrective actions.
- Prepares and submits analysis report to customer according to contractual term.
- Conducts basic administrative duties such as maintain engineering records and generate standard service reports.
- Aligns objective with sales, and conduct Demo/Testing of Equipment at customers’ site.
- Performs Balancing and Laser Alignment Services Activities when required.
- Ensures Compliance to company’s HSQE Policy.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering preferably in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in servicing rotating equipment such as Turbine, Compressor, Blower, Pump, Gearbox and Fan
- Candidate with knowledge on Vibration measurement and/or has ISO 18436-2 Category Level 2 Vibration Analysis Certification is preferred.
- Understanding of instrumentation and configuration tool is required.
- Software knowledge is advantageous. Eg. CSI 2140 Vibration Data collectors in combination with AMS machinery Health Manager Software.
- Effective verbal communication and good writing skills.
- Strong Knowledge on safety practices and procedures in process, petrochemical and chemical plants.
- A team player with strong problem-solving skills and task oriented. This person would preferably be self-motivated, has good time management and willing to learn.
- Ability to work and communicate with multicultural partners.
- Knowledge in Windows and PC applications preferred.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18380
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491