- Design, test, debug, and commission the company’s product, which include jigs and fixtures, customized semi and fully automatic machines.
- Attend meetings with customers to discuss on their requirements in new projects and/or project proposals.
- Research and develop new ideas and concept to enhance company’s performance and competitiveness in the field of industrial automation.
- Procure and/or assist in the procurement of necessary items to enable the performance of above duties.
- Project management: handling projects from start to finish.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience in customized Automation Machine Design (Senior Role X 1)
- 1 year experience in customized Automation Machine Design (Junior Role X 1)
- Experience in customized semi-con/ connector/ machine design preferred.
- Knowledge in Solidworks preferred, familiar with Pro-E and Inventor added advantage.
- Intuitive in mechanical movement, function, and performance. Good perception of 2D & 3D objects.
- Understand machining processes well.
- Intrinsic desire and passion to design high performance machines.
- Able to communicate well technically in English.
- Able to perform work under relatively stressful environment.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671