- Global Provider of Aviation Engine Fuel MNC
- Work location: West
- Regional APAC Travelling: 50% frequency
The Incumbent will work in tandem with the sales team to protect and grow existing business and close more new business opportunities, for Organization’s aviation engine fuel/hydraulic fluids. The incumbent will work closely with the sales team and strategic customers within the Asia Pacific region.
Additionally, this role will provide first line technical support and services and will be required to work closely with cross functional teams to improve territory performance and close new opportunities. The customer base includes commercial airlines, MRO’s, OEM’s, distributors/resellers and military.
- Build strong relationships with key customers and distributors and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction regarding products in use.
- Act as the center of expertise and serve as the technical leader for the assigned territory on product and application related technical matters.
- Create and maintain the position of Aviation Solutions (AS) as the technical services and support market leader.
- Work collaboratively and closely with the Sales team in managing customer relationships and the delivery of territory and account plans.
- Provide direct technical support to customers and other market influencers across all targeted end user segments
- Work closely with all functions to optimize category performance and growth opportunities
- Promote, facilitate, and adopt a customer driven team working approach.
- Provide expert regional technical support to customers, distributors, and Territory Sales Team.
- Manage and maintain optimum level of customers’ satisfaction of products in use.
- Assess Sales team’s product training needs, develop and execute training programs.
- Support the commercial airline product use database (e.g. Fleet Data).
- Manage regional laboratory for fluid sampling program and laboratory relationship.
- Proactively inform customers/Sales of likely product performance issues.
- Resolve product performance issues
- Min Degree in Engineering
- At least 10 years solid technical knowledge and experience in airplane engines
- Will deal with products such as hydraulic / turbo oils and engine fuels for engines
- Serves as a Technical service that support sales team (stationed in China & India respectively)
- Require to do technical presentations and training to existing and new clients
- Experience dealing with suppliers
- Possess excellent communication and networking skills
- Willing to travel; role will require heavy regional travelling up to 50% frequency; each trip is about 2 weeks; covering Asia Pacific countries from China to ANZ regions
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18384
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491