- Build strong relationships with key customers and distributors and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction regarding products in use.
- Act as the center of expertise and serve as the technical leader for the assigned territory on product and application related technical matters.
- Create and maintain the position of Eastman Aviation Solutions (EAS) as the technical services and support market leader.
- Work collaboratively and closely with the Sales team in managing customer relationships and the delivery of territory and account plans.
- Provide direct technical support to customers and other market influencers across all targeted end user segments.
- Work closely with all functions to optimize category performance and growth opportunities
- Promote, facilitate, and adopt a customer driven team working approach.
- Provide expert regional technical support to customers, distributors, and Territory Sales Team.
- Manage and maintain optimum level of customers’ satisfaction of products in use.
- Assess Sales team’s product training needs, develop and execute training programs.
- Support the commercial airline product use database (e.g. Fleet Data).
- Manage regional Skydrol fluid sampling program (e.g. SkyLab) and laboratory relationship.
- Proactively inform customers/Sales of likely product performance issues.
- Resolve product performance issues.
- Develop distinctive, profitable customized technical service offers aligned with customer needs.
- Communicate with the Sales and Marketing group on new technical related opportunities as well as threats to current business.
- Actively interface with applicable industries to ensure EAS is perceived as a leader in aviation specialty technology.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferred
- 5 to 10 years of commercial or industry experience
- Knowledge of Gas Turbines and/or oil systems, preferred
- Some customer/supplier face to face experience is preferred
- Commercial. Customer facing interest required.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693