- Work together with the sales team to protect and grow existing business and close more new business opportunities for the company's aviation hydraulic fluids within the Asia Pacific region.
- Provide first line technical support and services and will be required to work closely with cross functional teams to improve territory performance and close new opportunities. The customer base includes commercial airlines, MRO’s, OEM’s, distributors/resellers and military.
- The incumbent will also work with marketing, technology and other functions to develop improved processes and strategies to drive growth and innovation across the business. These include market segmentation planning and product development projects.
- Build strong relationships with key customers and distributors and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction regarding products in use.
- Assess Sales team’s product training needs, develop and execute training programs.
- Understand and influence the customer’s strategy and objectives; uncover and influence. prioritization of needs; and ensure that the company’s proposals have support at the customer prior to price/service negotiations with customer.
- Negotiate and manage specific customer contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferred
- 5 to 10 years of commercial or industry experience
- Knowledge of Gas Turbines and/or oil systems, preferred
- Very good relationship management and interpersonal skills and the ability to achieve influence using these skills
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively with other
- Able to travel overseas when required
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18387
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766