The Dietitian/Senior Dietitian will be responsible for providing a holistic, evidence-based nutrition and dietetic services to patients, caregivers and the community, and to be part of the team to promote health, and nutritious meals for our patients and the community
- Provides a comprehensive nutrition assessment, nutrition support, counselling and education.
- Adopts an evidence-based approach to practice by utilizing the latest scientific evidence to inform assessment and interventions including the use of critical thinking and clinical reasoning
- Recognizes the multi-factorial and inter-connected determinants influencing nutrition and health.
- Support organization’s vision of a One Stop Centre and other specialty programs
- Support Foodservice Department in the menu development to ensure a good variety of wholesome and nutritious food for the patients
- Empowers individuals, groups and the broader community to improve health and reduce the risk of chronic diseases through holistic, healthy lifestyle programs
- Formulate, implements and evaluates community health programs in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary health care team and key stakeholders in the community
- Bachelor of Science (Nutrition and Dietetics)
- Completed clinical dietetic internship in approved institution.
- Minimum 2 years of clinical experience preferred
- Ability to prepare basic, healthy meals
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693