- Attend to all sales enquires, follow-up and resolve problems arising from sales order.
- required to obtain feasibility study and pre-development information of customers.
- Responsible for obtaining forecast and planning information from customers.
- To prepare and provide monthly sales result.
- To handle and schedule all orders and delivery matters working closely with the Customer Service division.
- Handle customers complain and claim matters.
- Ensure prompt response to meet customer satisfaction.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with Customers & Factories.
- Service key account customers.
- Source for new customers.
- GCE "O" Level
- At least 1-3 year(s) of working experience in the sales and account management function.
- Experience in automation parts sales field will be an added advantage.
- Sales Driven.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843