- Responsible for HR general administrative functions
- Handle recruitment processes
- Handle Compensation & Benefits including payroll, staff welfare and management
- Planning and executing training and development activities for the staff
- Manage employee & expatriate relations
- Handle upcoming HR projects, IRAS reporting etc.
- Degree holder with 2-4 years of HR Generalist experience from Banks or Financial Institutions
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Familiar with local employment regulations
- Good team player
- Working location at Mappletree Business City
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Sarah Kuan | Registration No: R1105359