- Renowned Waste Management/Water Treatment Plant
- Work location: West
- Company Transport provided
- 5 days’ work week
- Provide a prompt and appropriate technical advice to Sales and Operation Personnel on their waste management enquiry which includes waste handling procedure and costing.
- Work closely with sales and operation department to establish a cost-effective treatment/recovery method for incoming/customer waste.
- Assist in providing advice and co-ordination work in technical-driven waste management.
- Improve existing and develop new treatment methods.
- Assist in optimization of operation treatment.
- Assist in alternative treatment identification
- Ensure good housekeeping in the laboratory.
- Follow the existing system and documentation as per the procedures.
- Update the relevant records and effectively communicate to relevant departments and people.
- To work harmoniously with colleagues in the same department and other department.
- Closely follow process and operation safety procedure and ensure zero-incident in the workplace
- Degree or Master in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- At least 3 years of laboratory experiences in the area of water treatment or industrial waste water treatment with membrane, biological or other technologies
- Good analytical abilities and communication skills
- Able to work independently.
- No colour blindness
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18396
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491