- Our Client is in Gaming/Video Game Developer industry.
- To lead in the planning, execution and optimisation of online marketing efforts.
- The ideal Candidate requires to possess the knowledge to creatively handle various online marketing tools like Websites, Social Media, Email marketing and Online advertising; and should have a firm grasp of the different digital touch points, set KPIs for digital objectives and define key metrics against them to drive highly effective digital campaigns with enhanced user experience.
- To lead, develop and deliver digital marketing plans in order to reach targeted audience with required traffic or subscriber targets aligned with business goals.
- Responsible & hands on campaign executions, working closely with all product owners and other collaborating departments to ensure brand consistency.
- Manage and measure the social media strategy & activations.
- Ensure all data, ROI from marketing campaigns are clearly analysed and reported.
- Creation of digital content such as websites, social media posts, email marketing and display advertising.
- Manage end-to-end digital projects such as campaign microsites, email delivery and programmatic advertising.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts, hands-on and strong experience in SEO/SEM.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase user retention.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Information Management or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Digital Marketing Specialist, preferably Manager role.
- Familiarity with content management systems, social media management tools and email marketing platforms.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, bilingual in Chinese as to liaise with developer in Taiwan.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18402.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374