- Attend to all sales enquires, follow-up and resolve problems arising from sales order.
- Obtain feasibility study and pre-development information of the customers.
- Responsible for obtaining forecast and planning information from customers.
- To prepare and provide monthly sales result.
- To handle and schedule all orders and delivery matters working closely with the Customer Service division.
- Handle customers complain and claim matters.
- Ensure prompt response to meet customer satisfaction.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with Customers & Factories.
- Service key account customers & source for new customers.
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English
- Flair in Figures and are meticulous
- Able to work independently & resourceful.
- Be result oriented and good business sense.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years Sales and Customer Service experience in liaising with OEM customers (if possible)
- Able to travel
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18406
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766