- Provide daily, weekly, monthly yield reports with detailed yield loss pareto
- Daily yield loss and product capability analysis.
- Identify baseline capability degradation, failure modes/patterns, etc. Triggers the associated process stages/tools for enhance monitoring, intervention or shut down.
- Provide 1st level analysis on yield loss and excursion; provide timely and accurate feedback to process and equipment team to minimize exposure. Support yield activities and projects
- Monitor, respond and execute OOC lots disposition based on OCAP and support Quality management system.
- Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Materials/ Mechatronic Engineering.
- 2 years relevant experience in wafer fabrication / packaging industries
- Good knowledge in MS office & JMP application knowledge
- Statistical Yield Analysis skills and techniques
- Exposure to SEM / FIB FA tools
- Able to perform 12 hour rotating shift
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671