- Daily yield loss and product capability analysis. In the event of degradation from baseline capability, failure modes/patterns must be indentified immediately. Associated process stages/tools must be triggered for enhance monitoring, intervention or shut down.
- Provide 1st level analysis on yield loss and excursion; provide timely and accurate feedback to process and equipment team to minimize exposure. Support yield activities and projects.
- Monitor, respond and execute OOC lots disposition based on OCAP and support NQE management system.
- Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Materials/ Mechatronic Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in wafer fabrication / packaging industries.
- Able to perform 12 hour rotating shift.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693