► Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: One North
► 6 months contract (Maternity Cover)
- Handle hiring of direct positions (source from Singapore, Malaysia and China).
- Coordinate with the local job portal or recruitment agency for job posting and hiring of direct positions
- Administer Employee-Life-Cycle related activities of all level of employees, not limited to conducting of On-boarding, work pass application, confirmation, Off-boarding processes, Employee Orientation Program, Compensation & Benefits plans (include monitoring company joining bonus scheme, referral scheme, gratuity payout, and retirement scheme).
- Preparation of letter of Appointment/ Acceptance of resignation/Visa Application/ Addendum/ Employment certification/ transfer letter
- Monitor confirmation due, contract expiry due and follow up with supervisors and managers
- Advise staff of covid 19 issues.
- Liaison with agency on purchasing of air ticket, security bonds and handling of repartition cases
- Administration process of existing PRC operators half-yearly MOM medical checkup
- Administration process of existing contract operators and staff contract renewals
- Monthly MOM GIRO/ FWL (Foreign Worker Levy)/EPOL listing and reports generation
- Maintain an accurate Employee Record in HRIS and in the Personnel File
- Work closely with recruitment agencies for operators’ recruitment and verification of invoices from the respective recruitment agencies.
- Support and recommend HR improvement program to create an efficient and effective workplace
- Undertake ad-hoc HR project from time to time
- Actively involved in employee terminations / dismissal. Conduct exit interviews with terminating/ resigning employees and flag out cases / reports to management.
- To take part and/or implement Social Recreation Committee activities.
- Provide detail supervising / support on the tasks related to employee’s welfare:
- Canteen management: Including processing billing from canteen agreement, vending machine, and become the point of contact for management and canteen operator;
- Group Insurance Policy (e.g., WICA, GPA, GHS, & GTL) & Clinics: This including providing support on claims submitted by the employees;
- Transportation (Bus): Arrangement and co-ordination the bus transportation for the employees within Singapore. Ensuring the bus company is aware of our changes in pick-up time during company special occasion; weekly update of the weekend transport.
- Management of company apartment
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration with 2 years of HR experiences in HR generalist role
- Good knowledge of Employment Act and other employment related legislations
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and experience in using the HR system (Unit4) will be advantageous
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18412
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138