► Plastic Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Sembawang
- Lead staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable legislation.
- Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources matters.
- May contribute to discussions on implementation of Finance strategy on a group/regional basis and implement objectives, as appropriate. Ensure staff have a consistent understanding and positive impression of business strategy in local country.
- Ensure compliance with established financial processes, and local compliance requirements, statutory government reporting, procedures and controls; financial reporting and review of revenue, expenditures, asset management, tax, management reporting and administration.
- Advise operational leaders on financial, strategic, organizational, and business issues for both short- and long-term growth strategies.
- Assist in implementation of management and administrative financial systems, policies, and procedures to provide structure and discipline for sustained business growth.
- Oversee financial planning & business performance analysis, including budgeting, forecasting, cash flow, investment & risk management activities.
- Ensure the accuracy of financial statements and the adherence to corporate reporting timetables.
- Manage & liaise with external auditor/tax agent
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, CA qualified (or equivalent) with 10 years’ experience in accounting, management experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Group Consolidated account (preferable)
- Strong technical accounting skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills, and able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to identify financial issues, develop and execute mitigating actions.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18416
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138