- Our Client is a well-established Manufacturing industry.
- Manage and direct all aspects of Financial Operations for Group & subsidiaries, implement strategic planning processes, providing business decision support and financial planning and analysis.
- To ensure timely and accurate accounting and reports in accordance with local GAAP and tax rules.
- Lead staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable legislation.
- Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources matters.
- Contribute to discussions on implementation of Finance strategy on a group/regional basis and implement objectives, as appropriate. Ensure staff have a consistent understanding and positive impression of business strategy in local country.
- Ensure compliance with established financial processes, and local compliance requirements, statutory Government reporting, procedures and controls; financial reporting and review of revenue, expenditures, asset management, tax, management reporting and administration.
- Advise operational leaders on financial, strategic, organizational, and business issues for both short and long-term growth strategies.
- Assist in implementation of management and administrative financial systems, policies, and procedures to provide structure and discipline for sustained business growth.
- Oversee financial planning & business performance analysis, including budgeting, forecasting, cash flow, investment & risk management activities.
- Ensure the accuracy of financial statements and the adherence to corporate reporting timetables.
- Manage & liaise with external auditor/tax agent.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, with CA qualifications is highly preferred.
- At least 10 years’ experience in Group Consolidation and FP&A from Manufacturing industry.
- Possess Management experience.
- Strong technical Accounting skills, analytical and numeracy skills; meticulous and attention to details.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Ability to identify financial issues, develop and execute mitigating actions.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; bilingual in Chinese as to liaise with counterparts in China/Taiwan.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Working Location: North.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18419.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374