- Handle full sets of accounts.
- Coordinate the month end / quarter end closing procedures to ensure all the deadlines are adhered to.
- Highlight any abnormalities and recommend actions required.
- Answer to auditors’ queries and coordinates schedules
- Responsible for GST Reporting
- Review tax relevant information and comply to annual corporate income tax returns
- Manage ad-hoc business analysis
- Possess Degree in Accounting and Finance, CA or equivalent
- Great communications skills and able to deal with different stakeholders
- Candidate with manufacturing background preferred
- Proficiency in SAP is advantageous
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18420
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766