- Global MNC in Wafer Fab Semiconductor
- Work location: West
- You will lead and build an effective team of process engineers and technical specialists.
- Develop strategies to meet and exceed department goals.
- Coach and develop the team to handle complex problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Create and foster a culture of continuous learning and improvement opportunities.
- Drive engineering excellence and implement best-in-class agile engineering practices.
- Refresh process controls and monitoring systems.
- Collaborate on Industry 4.0 transformation.
- Engage with Global Technical operations team to develop engineering solutions.
- Lead engineering resources to support customer issues.
- Min Bachelor’s degree in electrical/electronic/mechanical/material/chemical engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ Strong Process Engineering experience with proven people management skills.
- Proven people leadership skills (at least several years) and support daily operations
- Proficient in risk assessment, failure modes and effects analysis.
- Statistical Process Control methodology and control plans
- Well verse in systematic problem-solving tools and methods
- Design of Experiment
- Experience in ISO13485 or GMP environment is preferred.
- Demonstrated people leadership roles.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and build strong working relationships.
- Good system for setting accountability and ownership.
- Effective problem solving, decision making and analytical skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive and have the initiative to drive and get things done ahead of plan
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18423
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491