► Healthcare Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Kent Ridge
- Administer the annual increment, promotion and performance bonus exercises for employees.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the annual compensation exercises (i.e., Annual Increment, Promotion and Performance Bonus payments).
- Partner the business partners to work out salary proposals based on internal and external norms.
- Prepare manpower cost reference files to facilitate cost-charging of employees who perform work for external organisations.
- Conduct annual reviews of compensation packages of employees vis-à-vis the public healthcare institutions and external markets to ensure competitiveness, and propose adjustments where necessary.
- Preparation and submission of information for compensation surveys.
- To assume any additional responsibilities as assigned by Reporting Officer and Head of Department
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years relevant experience
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel (Advanced), Data Visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive amidst rapid change
- Healthcare experience would be an advantage
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18428
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138