The Senior Executive / Assistant Manager will be responsible to provide operations and administrative support. Working closely with the various stakeholders, the individual will play a crucial role in supporting the department in achieving stated outcomes in both financial and management targets, as well as provision of quality patient care.
- Responsible to assist the Department Managers in developing and carrying out business plans in conjunction with the clinical head of department to ensure that goals are reached.
- Responsible to assist Department Managers to achieve the volume and financial targets for the clinical services assigned.
- Scope of business management includes annual financial budgeting, review, expenditure and ensure cost recovery of services.
- Ensure that key operational data and indices are monitored closely and provide data analysis whenever necessary.
- Regular reviews with clinical and operations lead, in development of new services and workplans for the department.
- Responsible in procuring and management of key logistics / CAPEX needs for business, in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Degree from a recognized institution with at least 2 to 3 years of Operations and Planning expereince, preferably from healthcare industry
- Analytical and with good communication skills (written & spoken).
- Be computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Problem-based learning.
- Positive, motivated and able to perform under pressure.
- Has initiative and able to work independently.
- Service-oriented and patient-centric
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18431.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898