Our client is a well established commodities player. In view of rising business activities, they are seeking an enthusiastic and committed individual to join them as "Operations & Logistics Executive”.
- Reconcile daily stock report and send to Head Office.
- Monitoring of stock in warehouse such as 3rd party and warranted stock under CMA.
- Record accurate data and feedback into internal system.
- Monitor and prepare weight loss/gain and quality claim for every Shipment.
- Monitor warehouses conditions (capacity, pest control, fumigation, etc).
- Overview of warehouse management procedures and controls.
- Liaise and drive all stakeholders (warehouse, logistics, surveyor) for optimal operations.
- Process stock financing including warranted stock financing, import or export financing, stock release.
- Worked closely with banking officers to ensure financing documentation is in order.
- Liaise closely with Head Office Treasury and Middle-Office.
- Aware of loan renewal.
- Follow-up of marine cargo insurance cases: open cases, provide supporting documents, follow re-work completion, chase insurers for refund.
- Contribute to Operation Department including preparation of shipping documents, checking of import and export documentations, coordinating of shipments etc.
- Timely issuance of insurance for contracts under CIF shipments.
- Update all shipment details.
- Other duties such as freight payment.
- Propose, develop, and implement new tools and methods to improve operations efficiency.
Accounts and Admin
- Checking purchase, freight, commission, brokerage, demurrage, quality claims invoices
- Making payment to Cocoa suppliers according to Head Office Treasury Department instruction.
- O or A Level/Diploma/Degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience in containers shipping/documentation/back-office is compulsory.
- Previous experience in soft commodities and warehousing is a big plus.
- Independent and self-driven.
- Organised and a keen contributor.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18432. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055