- Develop a roadmap for data analytics for the hospital to partner with the various stakeholders
- Explore and extract insights from massive healthcare dataset, to power a new care model that can make our care delivery seamless, precise and in fairness to each patient
- Build models to test the new model of care based on alternative data
- Leveraging data to help the operation users to answer questions around service expansion, care delivery, patient retention/churn and any other business goals that can be addressed through data insights.
- Build, validate, test, and deploy machine learning or other data science models to predict and influence the behaviour of patients and providers with the goal of optimising system efficiency
- Interface with business & operation teams to formulate solutions and influence changes informed by your finding
- Work independently or in a team to solve complex problem statements
- Masters / Bachelor’s Degree in Operation Research/Management, Mathematics, Computer Science/Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Analytics, Information System, Physics or other quantitative disciplines.
- With at least 2-3 years of hands-on experience in data mining, machine learning modelling (natural language processing, regression, time-series etc), predictive analytics and big data analytics.
- Proficiency with data science and analytics tools will be plus (Such as R, python, SPSS, Excel, Tableau)
- Good understanding of database and ETL techniques and tools (such as SQL, OBIEE etc)
- Knowledge & experience in advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.)
- Strong English written and oral communication skills
- Prior experience in health services is added advantage, but not a must.
- Interested candidate (s) with no hands-on experiences, with relevant academic background and project experiences may be considered.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18433
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239