- Providing on-site support to learning & development programmes (logistics and technical support)
- Track training status and ensure timely documentation of training records
- Maintain budget and monitor payment transactions
- Gather, analyse and report data required for submission to stakeholders and partners
- Maintain learning contents in Learning Management System
- Diploma in any field.
- Experience in Learning & Development Coordinnation will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience in using LMS system will be an added advantage
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843