- Provide prompt legal advice and services in an efficient, value-added and approachable manner in alignment with customer priorities established by the Regional Management Team which includes (amongst others):
- Draft, review and negotiate software licenses, resale and vendor/supplier contracts;
- Review, draft and manage licenses / sales contracts on a daily basis in accordance with company policies and risk tolerance;
- Respond promptly to legal requests from internal clients across functional groups, summarizing and communicating legal concepts that business people can understand and apply;
- Advise on legal issues and risks related to compliance (e.g. around anti-bribery and data privacy), approval processes, company policies and procedures, IP and business strategy.
- Min PQE 2-3 years at a law firm and as in-house counsel. A minimum bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB) is required;
- Prior experience in development, manufacture and sale of information equipment environment preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Possess the highest professional and ethical standards;
- Experience in compliance programmes;
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18436
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766