- Yield Reporting
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly yield reports with detailed yield loss paretos
- Daily Yield and Product capability monitoring
- Daily yield loss and product capability analysis.
- In the event of degradation from baseline capability, failure modes/patterns must be indentified immediately.
- Associated process stages/tools must be triggered for enhance monitoring, intervention or shut down.
- In-Line excursion and monitoring
- Provide 1st level analysis on yield loss and excursion; provide timely and accurate feedback to process and equipment team to minimize exposure. Support yield activities and projects
- Product SPC
- Monitor, respond and execute OOC lots disposition based on OCAP and support NQE management system.
- Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Materials/ Mechatronic Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in wafer fabrication / packaging industries
- Good knowledge in MS office, JMP application knowledge is added advantage
- Statistical Yield Analysis skills and techniques
- Exposure to SEM/ FIB FA tools is an added advantage
- Communication skills and Team player
- Able to perform 12 hour rotating shift.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949