• Act as the point of contact to support operational queries from Front Office colleagues
• Perform independent verification of client’s instructions
• Process audit confirmation and custody declaration request
• Co-ordinate & ensure smooth and timely delivery of client’s instructions and documents between two processing locations
• Any other ad hoc duties as assigned
• Possess degree with working experience in bank operations
• Good Knowledge of Account Documentation will be an advantage
• Hands-on MS Office software applications, Macros and Visual Basic knowledge as well as an aptitude for technology.
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 18442
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357