► Entertainment Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Tai Seng
- To lead, develop and deliver digital marketing plans in order to reach targeted audience with required traffic or subscriber targets aligned with business goals
- Responsible & hands on campaign executions, working closely with all product owners and other collaborating departments to ensure brand consistency
- Manage and measure the social media strategy & activations
- Ensure all data, ROI from marketing campaigns are clearly analysed and reported.
- Creation of digital content such as websites, social media posts, email marketing and display advertising.
- Manage end-to-end digital projects such as campaign microsites, email delivery and programmatic advertising.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase user retention
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Information Management or related field with 3 years of experience in a digital marketing specialist or manager role.
- Familiarity with content management systems, social media management tools and email marketing platforms.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18443
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138