- Develop and implement communications initiatives to engage various stakeholders
- Provide communications and editorial counsel and support to internal stakeholders
- Develop, drive and execute communications plans to support department / organisational initiatives and programmes
- Manage internal (e.g. messages from senior management) and onsite communications channels
- Custodian for the corporate internet and intranet websites, as well as social media pages
- Manage and provide communications counsel for incidents involving staff/patients and potentially sensitive issues
- Assess and coordinate corporate visits involving senior level guests /officials
- Support Corporate Communications initiatives at the Group level
- Any other duty as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in mass communications or related disciplines (e.g. journalism, public relations, marketing communications)
- At least 3 to 5 years of work experience in corporate communcations, internal communications, crisis communications, preferably with public sector experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, meticulous and results-oriented
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Good project management skills, adaptable and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Social media savvy and experience in digital content development and marketing preferred
- Knowledge and experience in Content Management Systems, such as SharePoint is a plus
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18444.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898