• Coordinates with internal and external counterparties to ensure that daily work meets bank standards
• Manage the queries and resolve within stipulated turnaround timeframe
• Ensure smooth operations function on the subscription order process flow for Private Equity product
• Process other ad-hoc PE transactions such as management and subscription fees
• Participate in User-Acceptance-Testing when required
• Possess Degree with 2 years’ experience in Private Equity Operations
• Good communication skills and able to interact with people at various levels
• High level of integrity, commitment and drive to excel in the role
• Demonstrates initiative, passion, independence and is an effective team-player
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle tight deadlines
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 18446
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357