- Replenish goods and stock up.
- Picking and packing.
- Perform temperature checks on customers coming into the store.
- Assisting with ad-hoc duties as and when required, e.g. stacking of dry items in the store and bagging of items at checkout, etc.
- Perform housekeeping duties (i.e. checking of sanitizers and asking cleaners to top up).
- Possess good communication skills, bilingual would be an advantage.
- Able to commit 6 days' work week, included weekend and PH (1 off day, off day is determined by Outlet Manager).
- Able to work rotating shift (8am to 4pm/2pm to 10pm, timing might changes due to operation needs).
- Able to start work immediately and commit to 13 June 2021.
- Work attire: Plain tee with no logo, long pants and covered shoes.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18447.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374