- Our Client is a well-established Education industry.
- Management of Corporate Image for Internal and External Stakeholders.
- Management of digital marketing platforms such as social media marketing platforms, Website content and site management, video creation and production.
- Management on digital and print advertisement buys, including management of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) with support from digital agency.
- Event Planning and Management.
- Press Writing and Relations.
- Design the layout and to write content for all marketing collaterals such as bi-annual newsletter, corporate brochure, corporate gifts, and programme brochures, including online and offline resources for recruitment team and events. Ensure that all communication materials adhere to corporate guidelines.
- Integrated function with other departments to support projects and boost bottom-line (Business Development, Recruitment, Admissions, Academic).
- Create and manage Integrated Marketing Campaign strategies for Go-To-Market (Offline Marketing, Online Marketing, Below the Line Marketing strategies).
- Maintain knowledge on marketing spend and budget.
- Translate campaign design themes to various marketing materials such as print advertisements, pull up banners, and backdrops.
- Provide marketing support and participate in both student and corporate events & local/overseas outreach activities if necessary.
- Minimum Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications or Business.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in a similar role, preferably in Education industry.
- Proficient in Mac OS, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Possess basic data analysis of marketing efforts for reporting to internal stakeholders and will source for new opportunities for outreach and advertising.
- Excellent writing, interpersonal and communications skills). Bilingual in Chinese as to liaise with Chinese speaking stakeholders. Knowledge of German language will be a plus.
- A proactive team player with the ability to work independently.
- Good time management and deadline oriented; ability to multi-tasking.
- High commitment to customer service and able to interact at all levels.
- An eye for photography and the ability to use basic photography equipment will be an advantage.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18450.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374