- Our Client is a Public Healthcare industry.
- Responsible to maintain, enhance and transform the Hospital analytics to achieve efficient business insight distilling, analytical investigation and decision making support.
- Support decision making for management.
- Conduct Hospital performance analysis.
- Improvement on data processing and information translation.
- Analytic model creation and team analytics capability growth.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Industrial Systems, Engineering or Operations Research.
- 3 to 5 years' relevant working experience in Corporate Planning & Development, Candidates with Healthcare background would be highly preferred.
- Proficiency in use of Python/R, Tableau, MS Excel Macro, and Statistics software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good self-learning ability.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18453.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374