- Our Client is a Public Healthcare industry.
- Responsible to provide Operations and Administrative support in the Department of Ophthalmology.
- Working closely with the various stakeholders, the individual will play a crucial role in supporting the department in achieving stated outcomes in both financial and management targets, as well as provision of quality patient care.
- Responsible to assist the Department Managers in developing and carrying out business plans in conjunction with the clinical head of department to ensure that goals are reached.
- Responsible to assist Department Managers to achieve the volume and financial targets for the clinical services assigned.
- Scope of business management includes annual financial budgeting, review, expenditure and ensure cost recovery of services.
- Ensure that key operational data and indices are monitored closely and provide data analysis whenever necessary.
- Regular reviews with clinical and operations lead, in development of new services and workplans for the department.
- Responsible in procuring and management of key logistics/CAPEX needs for business, in partnership with key stakeholders.
- A Degree holder from a recognized University.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of working experience in a related field.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (written & spoken).
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Good in problem-based learning.
- Positive, motivated and able to perform under pressure.
- Has initiative and able to work independently.
- Service-oriented and patient-centric.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18454.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374