- Our Client is a well-established German MNC.
- Manage service hotline, assignment and dispatching of service jobs for machine/medical devices maintenance.
- Handle incoming enquiries from customers, including Clinics and Hospitals.
- Manage Quotations for Spare parts, repairs & Service Contracts.
- Manage spare part purchase, service tools purchase & calibrations.
- Manage loan of service tools and parts in the SEA region.
- Manage of return parts to factories & inhouse factory repairs.
- Prepare documents required by customers.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration.
- At least 3 years working experience in handling Administration, Order Processing and Customer Service.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and CRM systems.
- Basic knowledge of Logistics.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and coordination skills.
- Pleasant personality and proactive mindset.
- Good team player and able to work under tight timelines.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18455.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374