- Our Client is a well-established German MNC.
Procurement Strategy & Process
- Responsible for the local Procurement spend and negotiate competitive prices.
- Implement Global Purchasing strategy and local Purchasing procedure.
- Improve Purchasing processes by increasing level of digitalization in P2P.
- Implement Global Contracts to participate on corporate T&C's.
- Establish and manage supplier base for commodity and service to ensure consistent deliveries.
- Track and analyze market trend for concern commodity and service.
- Maintain reliable and constructive relationship with existing suppliers, source and develop new potential suppliers as required.
- Negotiate with suppliers for the most competitive price, cost reduction, payment terms and other Contract T&C's in 3PP and NPM.
- Monitor RFQ activities and implementation status.
- Coordinate with other functional team during sourcing and implementation stage to achieve a most efficient and successful result.
Corporate with Central function Procurement (APAC and EU)
- Implement Global Contracts with positive local impact on efficiencies of effectiveness.
- Build up network with corporate function procurement to participate in Global Contracts.
- Participate in APAC Procurement calls to improve proces in 3PP and NPM.
- Support other function, which need assistance and/or advice from Purchasing such as IT, Tools, Equipments and Consumables, Facility, Office Products and Services, Sales Contract resale including Goods and Services, Marketing, etc.
- Participate in the activities to fulfill cost reduction objectives within the Global and APAC Purchasing.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement or International Trade.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Global Procurement for Indirect Material.
- Possess International Trade experience.
- Working experience in using SAP systems.
- Good knowledge in Procurement operations.
- Excellent analytical skills and business acumen.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- Able to work independently and multi-tasking.
- Structured, process and detailed-oriented.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18456.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374