- Support implementatioon of global purchasing strategy and local purchasing procedure
- Establish and manage supplier base for commodities and services to ensure deliveries
- Maintain good relationship with supplier. Track and analyze market trend for the concerned commodities and services
- Negotiate with suppliers for the most competitive price, cost reduction, payment terms and other contract terms and conditions
- Monitor RFQ activities and implementation status
- Coordinate with other functional teams during sourcing and implementation stage to achieve efficient and successful result
- Support implementation of global contracts and participate in APAC procurement initiatives
- Support or advice in other function such as purchasing of IT Tools, equipments and consumables, facility, office products and services, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain/ Business/ Electronics or equivalent with min 5 years of related working experience
- Possess communication & negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skill, structure working style and ability to plan
- Familiar with SAP
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18458
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766