- Provide Service Operations support to internal and external customers in accordance with the terms of the customer contract and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Responsible for the monitoring and management of system service, ensuring all systems checks are completed and documented and any service incidents are managed, resolved or escalated in a timely manner.
- Carry out incident and problem management support to the highest standards and co-ordinate the resolution with the appropriate resolver groups
- Proactively detect problems related to service and infrastructure operations and delivery services, conduct diagnostics and provide service request ownership to ensure resolution of customer problems
- Use the appropriate tools and equipment to perform the installation, intervention, and repairs in accordance with Service Operations and Delivery guidelines and instructions where provided
- Report and escalate to the next level those problems which cannot be fixed
- Carry out preventive and proactive maintenance of equipment and monitoring of systems and services in accordance with agreed schedules and customer expectations
- Perform Change Management, Configurations, Design and Implementation of the supported Product & Systems
- Conducts the analysis, definition, documentation and testing of application & systems enhancements
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- ITIL Foundation or Microsoft certification is highly beneficial.
- At least 2 years of operational experiences supporting mission critical systems in 24/7 organization. Must have dealt directly with external customers delivering to SLAs.
- Experienced in Microsoft Windows Server Architecture (Active Directory Services, Clustering Services, DFS Management, PowerShell scripting).
- Knowledge and ability to install configure and maintain operating system software including Microsoft (Windows Server / Windows 7 and latest)
- Knowledge and understanding in one or several of the following domains - Windows Servers Operating System and Applications
- Ability to troubleshoot LAN topologies based on TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, and NetBIOS networks using basic commands such as PING and TRACEROUTE.
- Demonstrated maturity in handling complex customer issues and demanding customers
- Ability and motivation to work in a team and in rotating shifts
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18461
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239