- Acts as a liaison between customers and various departments, focusing on customer satisfaction and achieve departmental Key Performance Metrics.
- Research and react to customer problems and complaints.
- Calibrate, maintenance and repairing of PMS electronic equipment.
- Develop troubleshooting and repair skills.
- Responsible for conducting physical inventories and for required reconciliation process.
- Provide technical support to region business partner
- Technical Degree or Diploma with 2-3 years appropriate working experience in similar capacity.
- Experience with Electrical, Mechanical with basic knowledge of failure analysis
- Basic instrument communication knowledge, RS232; 4-20mA; Ethernet Protocol.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693