► Healthcare Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Kent Ridge
- Serves as the CHRO’s primary point of contact, handling correspondence and phone calls and manages her calendar of appointments and meetings.
- Assist CHRO in preparing the materials for meetings she is required to attend and track follow-up action items, if needed.
- Manages department’s administrative needs such as ordering and maintenance of stationary stock, printer cartridges, etc. Ensures departmental administrative needs are attended to promptly.
- Oversees office maintenance such as relocation or reconfiguration of office furniture, ordering of office equipment and arranging for air-conditioning repairs.
- IT and Fixed Asset Coordinator for the department, including managing tracking and audit matters.
- Assist in on-boarding and off-boarding matters for HR staff.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- Diploma with 5 years of relevant working experience in office administration, 3 years of experience in a Secretary role.
- Warm personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Reliable, responsible, pro-active and efficient
- Meticulous, with an eye for details.
- Proficient in MS Office
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18478
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138