► Healthcare Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Kent Ridge
► 1 year contract
- Schedule interviews and preliminary phone screening of candidates, working closely with candidates and hiring managers
- Track candidate’s progress and update the status in timely manner
- Ensure a smooth and seamless end-to-end experience for candidates, hiring teams and recruiters
- Identify opportunities for improving candidates experience and scheduling efficiency
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- Diploma with 2 years relevant experience
- Good in coordination and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast pace and ambiguous environment.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18479
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138