- Administer the annual increment, promotion and performance bonus exercises for employees.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the annual compensation exercises (i.e. Annual Increment, Promotion and Performance Bonus payments).
- Partner the business partners to work out salary proposals based on internal and external norms.
- Prepare manpower cost reference files to facilitate cost-charging of employees who perform work for external organisations.
- Conduct annual reviews of compensation packages of employees to ensure competitiveness, and propose adjustments where necessary.
- Preparation and submission of information for compensation surveys.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related discipline from a recognised institution
- At least 3 years of expereince in compensation related function
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel (Advanced), Data Visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Healthcare experience would be advantageous
- Self-motivated and a proactive problem-solver
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive amidst rapid change
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18482.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898