Our client is an established MNC. Currently, they are seeking a well experienced professional to join them as " Manager (Corporate Communications)”.
- Lead a team to drive and execute communications strategies and projects
- Develop policies and guidelines on communications.
- Manage all internal and external corporate communications activities
- Manage corporate content for collaterals and social media platforms to promote branding and corporate identity.
- Guide team on drafting and reviewing of corporate speeches, press releases or other related activities.
- Working closely with stakeholders to raise the corporate branding
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication/Public Relations or related field.
- Possess 6 – 8 years of relevant experience with an established setup
- Creative with proven leadership and people management experience
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable, able to work well under pressure & tight timelines
A more detailed Job Description will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18484. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055