On behalf of our Client is in the Gaming Industry, we are sourcing for 2 headcounts of Senior DevOps Engineer to support their backend games infrastructure.
- Implement and operate highly scalable, robust, distributed systems on cloud.
- Automate infrastructure using configuration management tools and scriptings.
- To monitor systems daily and respond to security concerns.
- Deploy and manage solutions on cloud with CI/CD pipelines.
- Work with software engineers to analyze business requirements and propose solutions using right technologies.
- Troubleshoot and create tools to resolve incidents proactively.
- To prepare and maintain technical documentation.
- Provide first level after-hours support.
- To optimize infrastructure around cost, system security, geographical proximities etc.
- To lead and manage team of DevOps engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience as DevOps engineer, preferably in Senior or Lead position.
- AWS solution architect certified is a must.
- Expertise in infrastructure automation tools: Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet, or CloudFormation.
- Expertise in administration, configuration, optimization and monitoring of both Linux (CentOS, ubuntu and Amazon Linux) and Windows Server.
- Expertise in administering CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins
- Experienced in setting up monitoring tools like ELK, Splunk, Grafana, cloud watch etc.
- Experienced with Microservice and Container based application architectures. (Preferably with AWS)
- Experienced in containerization technologies (Kubernetes, EKS, ECS, Docker Platform).
- Solid understanding of networking, network routing, and strong troubleshooting skills .
- Good scripting skills for automation - bash, python, ruby etc .
- Understanding of .NET Core framework will be a plus.
- Comprehensive debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead a team.
- Must be able to communicate in Mandarin to work with developers in Taiwan office - Chinese speaking candidates are needed for this role
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673