Our client is an established MNC. Currently, they are seeking a well experienced professional to join them as " Senior Executive (Corporate Communication)”.
- Liaise with journalist on media queries
- Assist in preparation of media strategy and press releases
- Coordinate interviews with the media, including preparation of associated discussion points
- Assist in preparation for trade events
- Preparation of social media / online content, including social media content pillars and roadmap
- Work with internal and external stakeholders such as IT and consultation on Website/E-Service Portal revamp.
- Updating of Website contents.
- Perform translations for collaterals, name card and other contents
- Maintain and control the use of corporate materials (e.g. logos, photos, etc)
- Degree in Communications/Language/ Arts or equivalent with minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in both English and Chinese language, both written and spoken, to perform content translation.
- Have a keen eye for details.
- Good planning & organization skills in order to manage multi discipline workload & adhere to strict deadlines.
A more detailed Job Description will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18488. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055