On behalf of our Client is in the Gaming Industry, we are sourcing for a creative Front-end Developer who enjoys building intuitive, highly functional yet visually stunning web applications.
Developer will be working closely with the product managers, backend developers and graphics designers in product development. We build both the visually stunning websites and highly functional, cool web applications that you enjoy bragging about. You get to participate in software design phases including architecture design, features refinement.
- Work with product owners, designers, to craft or understand the messaging and aesthetic for each product that is to be developed.
- Enhance and develop web applications that adhere to design standards and functional specifications.
- To propose solutions that strike a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas by producing sample sites or wireframes.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, best practices for frontend development and maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Work with backend developers to produce services-oriented, responsive web applications.
- Work with product owners and backend developers to solve usability and any foreseeable performance issues.
- Developing skills and expertise in appropriate software/programming languages to keep our stacks and technologies up to date.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant frontend development experience.
- A higher diploma/degree in Computer Science/Information System or relevant courses.
- Domain expertise with build frameworks, tools, and services (Node.js, Webpack, NPM, Yarn, etc.).
- Good understanding of CMS, SEO principles and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design and excellent in css and markups.
- Good knowledge of software engineering best practices and front-end software implementation standards.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Must be able to communicate in Mandarin to work with developers in Taiwan office - Chinese speaking candidates are needed for this role
How to Apply?
lease send your updated CV in MS Words format to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673