On behalf of our Client is in the Gaming Industry, we are sourcing for Junior DevOps Engineer to support their backend games infrastructure.
- To work with Senior DevOps Engineer/DevOps Manager to manage and operate infrastructure platforms on cloud.
- To monitor systems daily and respond to security concerns.
- Deploy and manage solutions on cloud with CI/CD pipelines.
- To prepare and maintain technical documentation.
- Provide first level after-hours support.
- To maintain inventory of IT assets (domain names, software subscriptions, hardwares) and ensure continuity of service and trackability of assets.
- To handle general IT and network requests such as hardware setup, software installation, network configurations etc.
- Any others ad hoc assignment as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher diploma in Information Technology or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience as DevOps engineer.
- Working knowledge in any of the following infrastructure automation tools: Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet, or CloudFormation.
- Hands-on experience with cloud providers such as AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience in administering any CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins.
- Experience in setting up monitoring tools like Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus or Cloudwatch.
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, TCP/IP Networking and able to troubleshoot network issues.
- Experienced in administering Linux(CentOS, ubuntu and Amazon Linux) and Windows Server.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Able to fulfil standby duty for off-hours support.
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Any DevOps Professional Certifications will be a plus.
- Must be able to communicate in Mandarin to work with developers in Taiwan office - Chinese speaking candidates are needed for this role
Additional Job Information:
- Singaporeans ONLY
- Basic Salary up to $5,000 + AWS + variable bonus
- Perm role
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673