- Handle day to day office administrative support duties - filing/documentation
- Assist in Shipment & Purchasing Matters
- Assist in maintaining and manage the stock inventory for sales and repairs
- Process customers order for products such as generating invoices, updating delivery schedule and records
- Manage customers’ enquiries via phone and email
- Work closely with internal and external parties on servicing issues
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Min Diploma in any field
- Excellent communication skills
- A problem solver with ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18496
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766