- Lead Tier meeting for line.
- Assembly of product with specific written instructions, blueprints and drawings
- Participate in PPI (Practical Process Improvements), Lean and Continuous Improvement activities including 5S activities, Kaizen
- Maintain ISO9001 and cGMP documentation practices to ensure conformity. Maintain and upkeep the housekeeping and safety standards in the workplace.
- Work with Supervisor and Engineers to ensure common goals are met
- Execute improvement activities on quality and work process efficiency
- Trainer undergo ‘Train The Trainer’. Administer training program for new staff, train new staff and end to end assembly line process management.
- Train Team members, Manufacturing on product assembly
- Coordinate cell activities and special projects to ensure quality and production quantity are met according to targets set.
- Evaluate cell processes. Recommend and coordinate needed changes based on process analysis to improve efficiency, quality and reduce waste.
- Possess a Higher Nitec/ Diploma in any Engineering discipline.
- Applicants with the experience/exposure of working in a cleanroom environment are highly sought after.
- Troubleshooting, assembly and testing skills required.
- Planning skills would be highly sought after.
- Experienced working in a related manufacturing line.
- Interested applicants are to take note that he/she may be scheduled to travel to either the US or China for 3 weeks of intensive training.
- Understand ISO requirements.
- Coaching skills for On-the-Job Training.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693