- Working in a Controllership Team reporting to the Finance Director, you will be assigned specific responsibilities relating to general accounting.
- You will ensure closing of books in accordance with FRS and financial policies with the assistance of shared services operation, while driving process improvement initiatives to increase productivity.
- You will play a strategic role in evaluating financial performances, proactively recommending further actions and supporting the Finance Director and CFO on driving outcomes.
- You will also ensure compliance to corporate governance and local statutory requirements.
- CA qualified with a good degree in finance/accounting.
- 5 to 10 years of relevant working experience in a fast-paced environment with a matrix organisation structure.
- Technically sound in accounting standards/ treatments with proven track record.
- Hands on, highly driven, an excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills, and able to interact with stakeholders across different levels.
- Experience with SAP would be highly advantageous.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18502
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766